We recently had the pleasure of working with one of our little IG stars Piper Sienna. Piper Sienna is one of the growing faces, (Ambassador, Influencer, Model, Blogger) we are currently seeing daily on Instagram.
We thought it would be a great opportunity not only to show you some super fun pics in the new FW17 collection but to also ask Pipers Mum a few questions so you can get to know them a little better....
1. Name - Piper Sienna - @pipersienna
2. Age - 3 Yrs
3. Favourite Food - Sushi but it has to be made exactly to her requirements 'Nigiri with a large slice of avocado over the top served in a 'red' bowl made by 'Wayne' her favourite sushi chef at our local sushi train #notsponsered This is her once a week request that must be meet!
4. Best friends name - Her best friend is her big brother Josh he's 10 and she calls him "her best boy in the world"
5. Favourite colour - Green
6. Whats the best thing about being on Instagram? - For me some of the great mums I've got to know, I can go to any state in Australia and meet up for a coffee date with Insta friends and talk like we've known each other for ever. For Piper although she might not realise it yet it's the amazing experiences that she has got to experience like traveling the world and staying in some amazing places, cruising, and a wardrobe that most grown women would kill for!
7. Whats your favourite Hootkid winter 17 piece and why? Ditsy heart bow tutu because well TUTU skirt! Piper can never go past a pink tutu!
8. What advise does Mum have to anyone hoping to grow their Instagram following? Put time and effort into your photos, I use this as my creative outlet, remember its an Instagram gallery its all about the pictures, only post pictures you love. If you're an influencer make the page about you and let your own style shine through don't repost ads and sales leave that to the stores. Try to stand out from the crowd and be original and what's true to you.
See you next week, we have a great giveaway planned #getexcited
Hootkid Founder & Creative Director